World's Greatest Show & Safari - Mara
This safari captures the very best of Kenya and Tanzania and the most likely route for observing the Great Migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra across the great plains of East Africa. Marvel at the snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the highest free-standing extinct volcano in the world, originally in Kenya but given to the Kaiser by Queen Victoria as she already had Mt. Kenya! Explore the lush pastures of the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania, the world’s largest caldera, with its full kaleidoscope of African wildlife happily living in the bowl of the crater.
Explore Ngorongoro Crater, hailed as one of the Natural Wonders of the World, and home to both predator and prey.Discover the beauty of Amboseli with its famous large tusked elephants and views of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro.Experience the thrill of tracking Africa's Big Five and watching millions of wildebeest and zebras during their annual migration crossing the Mara River.Enjoy aerial game viewing as you fly between locations maximizing your safari time each step of the way.
1. HEMINGWAYS NAIROBI, Kenya, Nairobi
2. ELEWANA TORTILIS CAMP, Kenya, Amboseli National Park
3. ELEWANA LEWA SAFARI CAMP, Kenya, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
4. ELEWANA SAND RIVER MASAI MARA CAMP, Kenya, Masai Mara
5. ELEWANA ARUSHA COFFEE LODGE, Tanzania, Arusha
6. ELEWANA THE MANOR AT NGORONGORO, Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area